Although we can’t wait to see all of our adult players out there “getting their footy on” in our upcoming 7v7 soccer leagues and at the Kicking Cancer’s Butt tournament, don’t forget we’ll also be launching some soccer fun for kids at the field.
Our Footy For All youth programs are designed to be fun for kids, but also parent friendly too. As parents ourselves, we know that youth sports can sometimes be very demanding on parents and can require a significant financial and time commitment. We’re designing our programs to be as straightforward as possible: once a week at the same venue, competitively priced and with an easy sign-up process.
Starting from the first week of September and running through until late October, we’ll have midweek and weekend programs for boys and girls age 4-11. They’ll be a mixture of skill development and games at the brand new turf soccer field at Heart Lake Secondary School, 296 Conestoga Road, Brampton.
Footy For All youth soccer programs feature the following:
- A consistent venue where parents and children know where they will be each week.
- Dedicated staff going the extra mile and making sure every participant is involved and having fun.
- Top class turf soccer fields to give the best possible surface for kids to learn. No wear and tear as the season goes on. The field remains the same regardless of the weather or time of year.
- A simple, hassle-free sign-up process with all the program details laid out before sign-up.
- Fast and helpful customer service when you need it.
- An inclusive environment where everyone is welcome and boys and girls play together on the field
- Emphasis on fun. Whatever level you are at, the emphasis is on sportsmanship and enjoyment over player development
- A desire to give back to the community by offering subsidized spots to people in need or to community partners.
Visit the Footy For All website to see a full list of or upcoming fall kids programs.